BLOG DESIGN - Big Thanks to Ugly Club member Graham Schneider for the righteous pixel art! Graham is working on a retro game concept and other radness - have look at his current site where he's sharing his work!


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DESIGN FESTA

I'm traveling a bit these last couple weeks - lots of pictures on my Instagram (under the user name jmrampage - in case you're also addicted to that insta-thingy like me :-P )
Next up in the RAMPAGE TOYS world is DESIGN FESTA 35 - at the Odaib Big Site in Tokyo!!!  The event will be head this coming Saturday and Sunday (5/12-5/13), opening at 11 AM both days.  I will have oodles of stuff, including some new prints, and a couple new painted runs of sofubi.  The two things I'm bringing excluisvely to DF are these:

Design Festa UU's

RAINBOW HAIR Ugly Unicorns!  Some color-intensive spray on these guys :-)


BOLLO!

RAMPAGE x CHIMA GROUP pearly-rainbowy Bollos!  Yeah - the name says it all.

If you're in Tokyo, I hope you can make it out to the event - should be a good time!  You can find me on the first floor in booth E17 or E18 (a few of us are splitting a space - in those two booths).

No comments:

Post a Comment